- WAG's flagship class! (remaining online until further notice)
- as a writer, you can workshop your script... as an actor, you can act in one of the scripts... and as both, you can do both!
- a fun and friendly way to practice cold reading and become a better writer
- how does it work? We workshop roughly 2 scripts per week, about 20-40 pages of each. Actors receive their scripts and casting via email within 24 hours of class time. We convene at 5:30pm to run the scripts. Then everyone (even non-writers) are welcome to give their feedback to the writers.
- to workshop your own script, email it to us at , and we'll get back to you to talk workshop dates.
online, Thursdays @ 5:30pm EDT
weekly 2-hour group workshop
for those who are struggling due to the pandemic, please use the coupon code WAG-25